Director of Customer Success
About the job
Having recently secured 43 million in funding and named one of Canada’s Companies-to-Watch in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ Awards, we are becoming one of Canada’s fastest-growing start-ups and looking to expand our leadership team!
Certn is a fast growing global technology company that is looking to reinvent the way organizations build Trust in People with technology backed background checks.
We have roughly 130 team members and we’re proud of our revenue and customer growth. That said, we do not compromise on quality and will continue to grow and scale in a way that will make us the most trusted data solution for background checks and the best place to work.
If you are an experienced and professional leader with a client focus looking to join one of North America’s fastest growing tech companies – read on!
As Director of Customer Success, your primary responsibility will be to lead an exceptional team of Account Manager, evolve Certn’s strategic plan Customer Success, and achieve revenue and satisfaction targets. As part of the revenue leadership team, and reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will be the focal point of cross-team collaboration to deliver for our partners.
You have a deep understanding of both the Certn product and our client’s business and are able to advocate for our clients. To do well in this role you will need to be proactive, understanding, approachable, and organized.
- Lead, support and inspire a high-performing team of revenue-focused Account Managers
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional leaders to align on strategies, renewal forecasting and coverage plans.
- Build and execute on account opportunities
- Drive excellent customer outcomes, product adoption and customer experience
- Develop the relationships and tools necessary to thoroughly and comprehensively deliver on client needs in a timely way
- Align team efforts with the mission and vision of Certn
- Partner with our finance team and revenue operations group to set, surpass and manage team quotas and budgets
- Address escalated client issues with urgency and aplomb, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
- Full comprehension and passion for Certn’s product stack
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience
- Advocate for clients, communicating needs and opportunities for innovation with clarity and conviction to the product and development teams.
- Minimize customer churn
- Develop and own key metrics for the customer success team: NPS, OKRs, KPIs, Quotas
- Maintain, measure and enhance operational dashboards to ensure that they are effective in driving high performance
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Strong leadership experience – ideally leading customer success managers, account managers, or sales teams.
- Deep experience in customer success strategy and execution – analytics, planning, and execution
- Resilient and flexible, can effectively cope with change and evolving business priorities while focusing on ways to advance high-quality work and project
- Track record of delighting enterprise accounts
- Possess a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, delegation and planning
- Able to collaborate across the organization and with external stakeholders
- Proactive and strategic, with a collaborative approach to problem-solving and project management.
- Travel when required
Nice to haves:
- Direct industry experience
WHY WORK HERE?
- You can have an impact
- Your experience and input are wanted to make us better as a whole
- Flexible work options
- Results-oriented team, excellent work culture, opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary, health benefits, 4 weeks vacation, etc.
Apply immediately. We’re looking forward to meeting you!