Come help us build trust in people
Let us make it easy!
It takes time and effort to get to know a company – to be sure it’s the kind of place where you can make an impact, somewhere you want to invest your talent and energy, and do your life’s work.
We’d like to save you some of that effort by applying to you, first.
Certn was founded on land that is the traditional, sacred, and shared territory of the Lekwungen (lək̓ʷəŋən) – now known as Esquimalt and Songhees – peoples.
Lekwungen means “Place to Smoke Herring”. The Lekwungen Peoples have hunted and gathered here since time immemorial. This area, with its temperate climate, natural harbours, and rich resources, was a trading centre for a diversity of First Peoples.
Where we can hire
While we are a remote-first team and much of our work now takes place virtually, land acknowledgements allow us to engage in ongoing reconciliation by reflecting on a singular physical space.
Our commitment & Certonian value proposition
Let us share our commitment and our value proposition if you decide to join us.
Our commitment: We aim for Certn to be the best place for you to work
- You are compensated fairly and competitively for your impact and contribution
- We recognise your wins
- You’ll meet some of your favourite coworkers and friends
- You’re encouraged to show up as your full self to work
- We provide you with professional growth opportunities, and encourage you to pursue personal growth opportunities as well
- We know you are a human, and we will support you holistically to live your happiest and most fulfilling life – inside and outside of Certn
The value proposition for Certonians
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- 12 wellness days
- Extensive health benefits
- Family support program (including support for new parents and caregivers)
- Remote-first and supports flexible remote arrangements
- Green transportation Allowance
- Fitness & wellness allowance
- Work from home allowance
- Professional development Budget
- And a few more goodies!