We started in 2016, quickly becoming one of Canada’s fastest-growing start-ups, and we are looking to expand our team right here in Victoria, BC!
We are looking for a new team member that wants to make an impact. We pride ourselves on delivering an industry leading platform, built with technology we love and coworkers we like and respect. If you love working with the latest tech in a fast-paced start-up environment, then we want to hear from you!
We are proud to have created the fastest and most comprehensive background screening solution on the planet. Utilizing hundreds of thousands of data sources, Certn has set a new standard for risk management tools for employers, property managers, and more.
Who you are:
You are a DevOps Engineer that will be critical to our success – you will be maintaining and expanding on our cloud infrastructure and building pipelines, evolving practices and procedures, mentoring others, and an essential part of our growing development team.
The following are required skillsets:
- Strong AWS/cloud infrastructure
- CI/CD systems – Jenkins/Experience setting up build pipelines
- Use orchestration and automation to provision, update and operate the environments
- Databases (Postgres)
If you have a combination of the following, you will be a top candidate:
- ELK Stack
- Linux & network administration including load balancing, routing, firewalls, VPN (NGINX, OpenVPN, AWS)
Why work with Certn?
- A comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary structure
- With impressive growth (40 hires in past 1 year), you will be part of the success story
- Your own set of wheels (yes, every employee gets a brand new bike!)
- 4 weeks starting paid vacation
- Free YMCA membership
- Regular team building activities
- Unlimited growth potential
- Option to work remotely
Please apply asap as we are interviewing immediately!