Having recently secured 43 million in funding and named one of Canada’s Companies-to-Watch in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ Awards, we are becoming one of Canada’s fastest-growing start-ups and looking to expand our team!
*** This position is fully remote ***
We are looking for a new team member who wants to make an impact. We pride ourselves on delivering an industry leading platform. If you are interested in working with the latest tech in a fast-paced start-up environment, then we want to hear from you!
We are proud to have created the fastest and most comprehensive background screening solution on the planet. Utilizing hundreds of thousands of data sources, Certn has set a new standard for risk management tools for employers, property managers, and more.
We’ve had remarkable growth and are actively seeking a Verification Specialist to support our processes in managing employment, reference, education and licensing verifications.
This will be a full time position where you can work remotely and learn about how background checks are conducted by companies. You will learn about different hiring practices and all about different types of workplace environments and practices, while engaging your customer service and administration skills daily.
We are looking for someone who is keen to learn, is driven in the workplace and is looking to grow in this industry.
- Complete verifications checks for client’s applicants with the information provided
- Making verification inquiries to companies around the globe
- Making verification inquiries to institutions around the globe
- Completing questionnaires with applicants references
- Understanding clients’ needs and expectations for their applicants background checks
- Strong administration and customer service skills proven through work environment
- Bilingual – Fluent in English and French is an asset
- Comfortable contacting and communicating with companies management
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, via the phone and online
- Proficient typing skills
- Ability to work independently, and a supportive and positive team member
- The ability to easily adapt to new information and systems
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to multi-task
WHY WORK HERE?
- Be part of a fast-paced, high growth tech company as we expand within and beyond Canada
- A fun, friendly and supportive work culture
- Opportunity for career growth
- A competitive salary, health benefits, 4 weeks vacation and other perks!
Apply immediately, as we will be interviewing shortly!