At Certn, we’ve created amazing technology that has revolutionized the background screening process. We provide our clients with a fast, simple solution to a currently over-complicated process. And they love it!
We aim to build an amazing internal team, as well as help our clients build theirs. We believe we when we bring our whole selves to work, we are happier, more confident, and more excited to do great things! And we invest in our team to make sure that you have right information, resources and tools to thrive in with us… after all, we help businesses thrive and grow, so we want you to as well!
We’ve had remarkable growth and are actively seeking a Verification Specialist to support our processes in managing employment, reference, education and licensing verifications.
This will be a full time position where you can work remotely and learn about how background checks are conducted by companies. You will learn about different hiring practices and all about different types of workplace environments and practices, while engaging your customer service and administration skills daily.
We are looking for someone who is keen to learn, is driven in the workplace and is looking to grow in this industry.
- Complete verifications checks for client’s applicants with the information provided
- Making verification inquiries to companies around the globe
- Making verification inquiries to institutions around the globe
- Completing questionnaires with applicants references
- Understanding clients needs and expectations for their applicants background checks
- Strong administration and customer service skills proven through work environment
- Bilingual – Fluent in English and French – oral and written – is considered an asset
- Comfortable contacting and communicating with companies management
- Language skills
- Phone skills
- Problem solving
- Proficient typing skills
WHY WORK HERE?
- Be part of a fast-paced, high growth tech company as we expand within and beyond Canada
- A fun, friendly and supportive work culture
- Opportunity for career growth
- A competitive salary, health benefits, 4 weeks vacation and other perks!
Apply immediately, as we will be interviewing shortly!