At Certn, we’ve created amazing technology that has revolutionized the background screening process. We provide our clients with a fast, simple solution to a currently over-complicated process. And they love it!
We aim to build an amazing internal team, as well as help our clients build theirs. We believe we when we bring our whole selves to work, we are happier, more confident, and more excited to do great things! And we invest in our team to make sure that you have right information, resources and tools to thrive in with us… after all, we help businesses thrive and grow, so we want you to as well!
Our growing Customer Support team is looking for an experienced, hands-on Customer Support Manager – US to join the team and deliver excellent customer support focused in the US market.
You make fans out of customers and smiles out of frowns. You are comfortable leading a customer facing support team that will be the frontline of our US product expansion. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty resolving customer escalations & leading training initiatives. You are always analyzing processes and procedures for a better path and are a self starter to make that path a reality.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Director of Support to build the foundation for customer support in the US and grow the team to meet the needs of our customers.
*** This a remote position, anywhere in North America ***
Your goals will be to:
- Build the foundation for US customer support @ Certn
- educate our customer base to effectively use our products and features
- Level up our company wide knowledge of the US background check industry
- work closely with the Director of Support to ensure our customers have a voice and our teams receive the appropriate feedback to make sure we’re making strategic decisions driven by our customers’ needs
We’re looking for someone that’s a self-starter, comfortable leading a team remotely, an excellent teacher and great at systems and processes that scale.
- Ensure our customers in the US are receiving prompt & knowledgeable service
- Develop and maintain relevant and informative self-service content
- Develop, implement and improve on training and support processes to ensure our support team knows how to best help our customers with efficient responses times and high levels of customer satisfaction as we scale our US customer support
- Build out a self-help driven support team that can efficiently handle an ever growing and engaged customer base
- Work with the support leadership to collaboratively set strategic direction for the department
- Foster a positive, collaborative work environment in line with the culture of Support at Certn
- Maintain cross functional communication between Success, Sales & Support for the US Region
- Take a qualitative and quantitative approach of providing customer product feedback on an ongoing basis to ensure the product team has the right information to ensure we are improving our product based on our customers’ voice
- Expert coach for your team; you can identify the right path to help each team member grow their career in the right direction for their unique needs
- 2+ years of a leadership role with a customer-facing Support team
- Experience working in an omnichannel support environment & with customer escalations
- Experience with project management and planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of the FCRA & legislation frameworks along with a history of working and/or education in the field is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce, ZenDesk, JIRA is a plus
WHY WORK HERE?
- Be part of a fast-paced, high growth tech company as we expand within and beyond North America
- A fun, friendly and supportive work culture
- Opportunity for career growth
- A competitive salary, health benefits, 4 weeks vacation and other perks!
Apply immediately, as we will be interviewing shortly!