As a Customer Success Manager, your primary responsibility will be developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. You are an advocate for our clients. You will be partnering with clients to ensure their success on our platform. You will have a deep understanding of both the Certn product and our client’s business to provide exceptional leadership to your accounts. You will work closely with customers to ensure that they are satisfied with the services that they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. To do well in this role you will need to be pro-active, personable, understanding, and organized.
Customer Success Responsibilities:
- Prepare Success Plans for each customer based on inputs including current usage data, relevant products, and customer updates or highlights, and clear recommendations and next steps for the next stage of the success journey.
- Lead structured success meetings with customers to review their Success Plan and ensure they understand the next steps and are excited to make progress to achieve their next phase of value growth.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you are able to answer any questions regarding potential wins for our clients.
- Keeping records of customer interactions.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint or suggestion; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers to help drive engagement and feature adoption.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of FCRA laws and regulations.
- 2+ years in a Customer Success or similar role, with a proven ability to deliver and grow customer value with enterprise technology solutions.
- Proven track record in managing 30+ customers simultaneously and building customer relationships with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Passion for customer success and experience of achieving customer satisfaction with existing products.
- Increasing levels of customer interaction and responsibility for driving customer retention and/or growth outcomes with customers.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.