Having recently secured 43 million in funding and named one of Canada’s Companies-to-Watch in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ Awards, we are becoming one of Canada’s fastest-growing start-ups and looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support our fast growth.
Certn is a fast growing global technology company that is looking to reinvent the way organizations build Trust in People with technology. We have roughly 135 team members in different parts of Canada, the US, and Europe. We will keep growing our team. That said, we don’t compromise on where our Talent bar is and continue to evolve our culture in a positive way. We are looking for someone that will thrive making connections with individuals with diverse backgrounds and are keen to bring in People who will add to our culture, our problem solving, and ultimately be a part of what we think will be the greatest Canadian growth story yet.
The reality is you are building and developing our Talent Acquisition strategy with us. You have to be ready to own this – from training the internal team, to owning the reach out strategy, to hiring plan creation, this is all your world.
Here are some of the responsibilities we have in mind for a successful candidate:
- Build strong connections with the hiring managers to have a deep understanding of their business, their teams and their needs.
- Draft job descriptions that will voice our culture, our open positions, and the value proposition Certn has to offer to candidates.
- Manage the recruitment process from beginning to end, including posting jobs in the right spots, headhunting great candidates, and managing referrals.
- Preparing and extending employment offers to successful candidates while communicating the Certn story and value proposition we have for them.
- Build and foster positive relationships with our recruitment partners and communities.
- Manage candidates through an ATS that you will implement.
- Build and monitor our growth plan through an investment People planning document. Own the communication to main stakeholders.
- Build and facilitate talent acquisition workshops for hiring managers.
- Act as a leader and advocate for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within Certn.
- Lead and partner on other important People & Culture initiatives.
Experience we’re looking for:
- Strong ability to create connections with a diverse group of people
- Ability to select the best candidates for our culture, our open positions and business needs
- High awareness of the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of business
- Experience leveraging an Application Tracking System
- Experienced project manager
Success qualities for this role:
- Growth mindset
- Problem solver
- Relationship builder
Whatever your background, experience, ethnicity, physical ability, sexual orientation, race and gender is, we want to hear from you! We are an equal opportunity employer and we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for all employees from all walks of life. One of our main corporate goals is to build an environment that will be the best place for you to work and spend your time. To accomplish that, we know we need to build a diverse team where everyone feels included.
Research shows that women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply for a job when they meet every single criteria. Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don’t check every box? Reach out anyways, we want to hear from you and we welcome you to apply and join our team!
*** If you have a disability which requires accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can best assist you ***