At Certn, we’ve created amazing technology that has revolutionized the background screening process. We provide our clients with a fast, simple solution to a currently over-complicated process. And they love it!
We’re a well-funded SaaS tech company that’s had remarkable growth over the past 8 months – going from a team of 20 to 60, and we’ve won some big accounts – and we still have a lot to do. With 7000 identified accounts to engage, we’re actively seeking an experienced, driven Senior Account Executive to win them.
We aim to build both an amazing internal team, as well as help our clients build theirs. We believe we when we bring our whole selves to work, we are happier, more confident and more excited to do great things! We are a dynamic and agile team that is able to make quick decisions and within shorter timelines, and no bureaucracy means less frustration and more success.
If you are an experienced, professional and target-driven Sales professional with excellent communication skills who loves online sales – prospecting to close – and enjoys working independently then read on!
As a Senior Account Executive you’ll increase sales and build long term industry relationships by setting up a sales pipeline and executing on daily sales activities: lead generation to demo to close. Within this role you’ll have the opportunity to go after and close mid-sized to enterprise business, with real impact on the company and your career.
Our sales processes work. Our demos get a “wow”. And our clients love us!
- Grow Certn’s market share by driving sales within identified verticals
- Managing your sales process, from lead generation to online sales presentation and demo to close
- Identifying potential customers through LinkedIn and networking initiatives, and developing innovative sales strategies to achieve sales goals
- Executing daily on marketing and sales outreach: cold-calling, LinkedIn marketing and email
- Creating and delivering persuasive sales demos online (Zoom meetings + online demos)
- Updating CRM and other software to maintain client, management, and team communication
- Working closely with prospects to answer questions and address other decision-making needs
- Signing on new clients, ensuring proper onboarding with the Customer Success team
- Identifying unmet customer needs and recommend improvements to the product line accordingly.
- Expanding industry knowledge by attending educational workshops and reading professional publications
- Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and product success to determine customer preferences
- 5+ years’ experience as a top-performing B2B Sales professional with a record of meeting sales targets
- SaaS experience given preference, but not required
- Target-driven and self-motivated, but is open to coaching
- Ethically driven, supportive of your team and its goals and success
- Adept at persuading customers to make purchases
- LinkedIn sales/marketing experience is advantageous
- Professional presence and an equipped and professional remote work environment for online client meetings/demos
- The ability to communicate professionally and effectively with customers, plus strong negotiation and consultative sales skills
- CRM proficiency and consistency in maintaining communication and updates
- Exceptional organizational, problem-solving, and customer service skills
WHY WORK HERE?
- Well-received, disruptive technology, strong conversion rates
- Results-oriented team, excellent work culture, opportunity for growth
- Remote, independent work
- Competitive salary + commission, health benefits, 4 weeks vacation, etc.
Apply immediately, as we will be interviewing shortly!