Certn is a growing Canadian technology company that is looking to disrupt the Trust in People industry with technology and AI backed background checks.
We believe that background checks don’t have to be long, paper-based and half-way trusted. In fact, we thrive on leveraging our technology and partnerships to deliver fast, friendly and comprehensive solutions for all of our clients in Canada, the US, Europe and beyond.
Our growth in the last 3 years has been impressive. By that we mean, our team’s growth, our revenue growth and our market share. We don’t compromise on quality, and we want to continue to grow and scale in a way that will make us THE trusted data solution for background checks in the world AND the best place to work. We are ambitious.
Our Revenue team is growing quickly. We’re looking for a Sales Leader that can help us reach our ambitious goals.
Are you an accomplished Sales Leader with a passion for building, motivating, and guiding high performing teams? Do you love jumping in and getting your hands dirty? Are you energized by helping others succeed?
As the Sales Manager (SMB), you’ll work directly with our VP of Sales to build and guide the development of a team of Account Executives focused on managing our inbound leads pipeline to generate small business revenue, and qualifying mid-market opportunities for the mid-market team to close. You’ll be focused on creating a robust sales process to bring the best of our enterprise sales engine to the SMB market.
This is s fully remote position. We are open to candidates across Canada.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the SMB sales initiatives & collaborate with our existing team of SMB specialists.
- Recruit, develop, coach, and lead the SMB Sales team.
- Work with sales leadership to build processes, playbooks, career paths and appropriate measurement frameworks for Account Executives.
- Be accountable for the SMB channel’s revenue metrics and results.
- Liaise with marketing and revenue operations on funnel optimization.
- Manage all core team functions and rituals from stand-ups to 1-on-1s.
- Develop a highly scalable yet personal qualification outreach strategy.
- Utilize quantitative methods to measure, manage, and optimize efforts and allocation of resources.
- Help build a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Be a leader that motivates, inspires and drives results.
- Have a track record of excellence and achievements over the past 4+ years in an account executive or similar role, with at least 2+ years leading a SaaS sales team.
- Have a love for data and understand how it can help influence the sales process and lead generation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to build successful teams and an inclusive culture of ownership.
- Thrive on making an impact.
We can’t wait to connect with you!
WHY WORK HERE?
By joining Certn, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional benefits and perks to support a balanced life in and outside of work
- A group of motivated Certonians that can’t wait to collaborate with you
- Opportunities to learn and grow
- Remote culture where you’re encouraged to work from home while being connected with your fellow colleagues
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we are shaping the global human resource space using the latest available technology
- High-impact role with opportunity for professional growth and opportunity
- Access to professional development and training
- A competitive salary, health benefits,
- 4 weeks’ vacation, wellness days
- Green Transportation Perk
- Fitness Allowance
Apply immediately – we will be interviewing soon!