Rapidly growing Canadian Tech Company is seeking a Sales Development Representative.A
The Sales Development team plays a critical role in growing the business at Certn. We are looking for enthusiastic, driven, top performers to join a fast-paced, high performing team of Sales Development Representatives. As a SDR, you will be the first point of contact with potential Certn customers and will set tone for client experience. As an effective Sales Development Representative, your main focus will be reaching out to prospects to qualify and create new sales opportunities.
What we need your help with:
- Create a great first impression to our prospective clients by providing them with a meaningful experience and overview of Certn’s value
- Prospect for new business opportunities
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative & compelling email campaigns
- Achieve individual and team weekly KPIs
- Become a subject matter expert on all things Background Check to educate potential customers on the value of our platform
- Meet and exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
What we look for:
- 6 months – 2 years of experience in lead generation, sales, account management, or a similar function
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- Exemplary presentation and communication ability (both verbal and written) across all levels of an organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- A passion for technology and our mission to disrupt the recruiting industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of the startup landscape
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with Hubspot or other CRM preferred
- BA/BS degree from a top university preferred.
COMP, BENEFITS, & PERKS
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Medical Insurance
- Gym reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
We believe that when we can bring our whole selves to work on a day-to-day basis we become happier, more comfortable, more confident and more excited to do great things for our company, each other, our product and our users. Certn aims to both build an amazing internal team as well as help our clients build their amazing teams.
This position is a work from home opportunity, although you’re more than welcome to work in our Victoria head office!