Certn started in 2016, and is quickly becoming one of Canada’s fastest-growing start-ups!
We’ve created amazing technology that has revolutionized the background screening process. We provide our clients with a fast, simple solution to a currently over-complicated process. They love it because we’re making their lives easier
With our team growing across Canada, into the US and EU, we’re looking for a highly skills Revenue Operations Manager.
This is a rare and unique opportunity to apply your expertise in writing the book on how a high-growth start-up’s revenue operations will look, while accelerating your own career, working with leaders and colleagues who have excelled in their fields, and be both a part of and integral to an exceptional company culture.
The Revenue Operations Manager will be the focal point for planning and reporting, will partner across departments to align and ensure data gathering and accountability throughout the sales cycle.
Working closely with the Chief Revenue Officer and sales leadership team, your job is to create the revenue roadmap.
Within this key role your mission is to accelerate growth through:
- Data analytics: Build, track and communicate information and insights, define clear KPI structures that align across Sales, Marketing and Customer Success
- Planning and processes: Plan, coordinate and align processes to maximize operational effectiveness/efficiencies between and within teams
- People: Train and support teams to meet planned outcomes, fostering success, and nurturing team and company culture
- Work closely and collaboratively with the CRO to align planning and processes, supporting data-driven decision-making
- Review, analyze and improve our GTM strategies and processes, using data to drive change
- Review and suggest improvements on the intersection among and between Sales, Marketing and Customer Success, and Finance, Product and Development
- Train and coach teams on systems and processes to ensure maximum outcomes.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our prices and packages, ensuring accurate training and data collection, clear guidelines and processes for the product and engineering teams and data and ROI-driven recommendations
- Be the owner and expert of our Revenue systems, including HubSpot and NetSuite
- Drive data integrity across Revenue, establishing systems and reports to drive accurate and responsive decision-making
- Improve the quality, integrity and speed of our data captures
- Gather and share data/analysis with teams, underlining results, business trends and opportunities
- Drive annual budget planning and coordination, working closely with the Finance team
- Define and develop incentive plans and the necessary admin/management tools for team leads
- Experience in a Revenue leadership role within a SaaS organization in which you played a key role in planning and reporting, quotas, analysis, forecasts, team development and training, working collaboratively across departments to align and meet business goals
- You thrive in unchartered territory, with a desire to capture the right data, analyze it and apply it, creating structure and support for your teams in alignment with business goals.
- You are highly analytical – you dive deep into the numbers, extracting insight and turning data into fleshed-out strategies
- You have the ability to run large-scale, complex projects involving and collaborating with various departments and stakeholders, and have the people and communication skills to support and motivate, and drive results
- You have a strong end-to-end understanding of the customer cycle from first touchpoint to closed deals, retention and upsell.
- You have solid knowledge of finance and accounting concepts and work collaboratively with Finance to align goals
- You’re an SME on HubSpot and NetSuite, are comfortable with technical tools (SQL, Tableau, Spreadsheets, Google Analytics) and have experience in the creation of dashboards using industry standard tools and techniques
WHY JOIN US?
- Choose your own adventure! This is a rare opportunity to apply your expert knowledge within a high-growth, well-funded startup that is poised for exceptional growth.
- This is much more than “having an impact” – your work will define and shape the trajectory of the company.
- Fast-track your growth – you’ll learn more in this role and with this company than you will anywhere else. You’ll work with highly seasoned team, drawn from the likes of Google, Twitter, and other organization that will push your abilities and career to the next level.
- Finance is on your side! You may have experienced otherwise, but in this case, Finance is asking for this position. Your knowledge and role will be celebrated.
- Our company culture is extraordinary. If you want to be part of a cool, fun, dynamic, highly-engaged, sharp team that excited about what we’re doing, we want to talk to you.
- Apply immediately – we’ll be interviewing shortly!