Having recently secured 43 million in funding and named one of Canada’s Companies-to-Watch in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ Awards, we are becoming one of Canada’s fastest-growing start-ups and looking to expand our team!
*** this position is fully remote ***
We are looking for a new team member who wants to make an impact. We pride ourselves on delivering an industry leading platform. If you are interested in working with the latest tech in a fast-paced start-up environment, then we want to hear from you!
We are proud to have created the fastest and most comprehensive background screening solution on the planet. Utilizing hundreds of thousands of data sources, Certn has set a new standard for risk management tools for employers, property managers, and more.
Who you are:
We are looking for a highly motivated QA Engineer to test and maintain the quality of our platform. In this role, you’ll build out and implement test plans, make updates to automated test suites, and make QA oriented improvements to our CI/CD pipeline.
What’s in it for you:
- Take ownership of QA workflows within a growing startup environment.
- Drive continuous delivery by ensuring the development pipeline is supported by reliable QA processes.
- Engage in technical discussion of new solutions and architectures.
- Encourage innovation and foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Ensure that technical decisions support our goals of quality, performance, scalability, reliability, availability, and security.
- Work with our operations team to improve architecture and overall system quality.
What you bring to the table:
- You’re a professional with at least 3+ years of experience in a QA focused position.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in REST API testing using POSTMAN or similar tools.
- Experience building and implementing testing plans within a development team.
- Experience working with automated testing using Python and Django.
- Experience with frontend test frameworks like Selenium or Cypress.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (collaborate, facilitate, and negotiate).
- Understanding of cloud platforms and experience deploying on AWS.
Why work with Certn?
- A comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary structure
- With impressive growth (50 hires in past 1 year), you will be part of the success story
- 4 weeks starting paid vacation
- Regular team building activities
- Unlimited growth potential
- Remote work
Please apply asap as we are interviewing immediately.