Certn uses a 3-dimensional approach to scoring applicants. By using social, behavioural and financial profiles our platform provides a deep quantitative understanding of an applicant's character. We integrate into existing application processes and can be used as a stand-alone solution, automating and streamlining the applicant decision-making process which generates significant time and cost savings.
The Social Profile is used to identify contact information, an applicant's identity, and additional red flags, so you know who you’re renting or lending to. We do this by sifting through the largest proprietary database of continuously updated, risk-relevant and risk-scored information in the industry. With unparalleled accuracy, we can validate social and public information to predict good and bad residents from data derived from a customer’s online and social behaviour.
- Social Scans: See all available public social profiles, email addresses, mailing information, social media profiles and known aliases.
- Public Information: Obtain access to all risk-relevant public information and adverse media from over 100,000 sources worldwide.
- Criminal and Court Data: Access all available public civil and criminal cases including warrants from 240 countries in 77 languages.
Our Behavioural Profiles help lenders and property managers measure something other than credit history; character, abilities, and willingness to pay. By gauging ethics, honesty, intelligence, attitudes and beliefs, we develop a deeper and more quantitative understanding of risk. We know that patterns of human activity are usually not random, so we think beyond the mere clicks or "Likes" of an individual to consider the subtle attributes that really drive their behaviour. Certn, in conjunction behavioural scientists from around the world have been able to correlate the attributes that make a good borrower or tenant versus a bad borrower or tenant without human prejudice. Our models are based on over millions of social media profiles and matching scores on psychometric tests. This gives us the unique ability to prove how our predictions compare to validated tools that have been in use for decades.
- CLAIRE: Certn’s artificial intelligence, predicts behaviours with in-depth character mapping and consumer insights from thousands of data points without prejudice.
- Psychometric Test: Effectively evaluate a candidate's fit, willingness to pay, stability, financial decision making abilities, and cleanliness.
Income and employment verification from Certn is the fastest, most reliable way to ensure your applicant is stable and employed at their stated level. Income and/or employment information is needed, and in many cases required, in order to approve an application for credit, rentals or new employment. It is also the most lied about piece on any application for property or credit. An income and employment verification contains both basic employment information as well as detailed compensation data such as wages, bonuses, commissions and overtime. If provided by the employer, our service can also include historical payment data, dates and amounts of the applicant's most recent and projected pay increases. Certn finds employment through one of the largest a database of instantly available income and employment information from employers across Canada.
- Bank Account Aggregation & Monitoring: Access account balances, spending habits, and account verification for pre-authorized debits.
- Credit Reports: Get a full credit report generated by our partner Credit Bureaus.
- Employment & Income Verification: 3rd party verification of applicant's employment and income through voice, online, and/or database verification.