Motor vehicle record (MVR) checks
Ensure the safety of your drivers, employees, and everyone else with accurate pre-employment driving record checks.
Here’s why you should do a motor vehicle check on your candidates
- Ensure your candidate has a clean driving record
Keep safe drivers on the road – especially if your candidate is required to drive long distances. Certn can provide motor vehicle checks, or driver’s abstracts, for the US and Canada.
- Maintain your organization’s trust and reputation with good safety practices
Protect your organization against liabilities. This is especially important for positions such as:
- Contract drivers in the gig economy
- Any employee or volunteer that drives as part of their work
- Commercial drivers
- Delivery and courier services
What a motor vehicle record check shows you
A motor vehicle record report shows a copy of your candidate’s driving record. This includes:
- License status
- Traffic citations
- Accident history
Additional state fees apply.