Certn has created the fastest and most comprehensive background screening solution on the planet.
Started in 2016, we’ve quickly become one of Canada’s fastest-growing start-ups. We are now expanding internationally, taking our disruptive, industry-leading platform to the next level.
Our growing marketing team is looking for a hands-on, results-oriented Marketing Operations Manager.
This is a high-impact role and an exceptional opportunity for professional growth. You’ll execute on significant projects and initiatives, adding to and enriching your portfolio and career, well-beyond what you’d be exposed to in a more established organization.
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, you will be the driver of our martech stack and optimization of our marketing processes. You’ll play an foundational role within early stages and beyond as a strategist, advisor and decisionmaker. You’ll have both the independence to run and own your work, the support of your team, and opportunity to grow into a leadership role.
As the ideal candidate for this position, you bring a minimum of 4 years’ experience within a B2B SaaS environment as a Strategist or Specialist or have recently moved into a Manager role, and are highly experienced with Hubspot.
- Manage our lead lifecycle and ensure each step in the funnel, from lead entry to customer, is operationalized and optimized through technology and clearly defined process
- Collaborate closely with both our marketing team and growth dev team to improve, scale, and maintain our current martech stack, including Hubspot, Zoominfo, and Unbounce.
- Develop and improve multi-touch attribution models and frameworks to assign credit for traffic and conversions across a variety of marketing channels and touchpoints
- Perform data cleansing and enrichment processes
- Collaborate with our Head of Growth to track conversion rates from all lead sources, report on progress and make ongoing recommendations for improvements based on data
- Meet regularly with our AEs to monitor and optimize lead quality through the funnel
- Stay up to date with marketing operations, technology, and automation trends, tools, best practices, news and potential partnerships that could drive results for Certn.
- 4+ years’ experience in SaaS B2B marketing operations or demand generation
- Direct experience working with Hubspot (this is a must). There will be a learning curve with and within the team, but experience using the system is required.
- A solid understanding of Demand Generation operations – experience driving and integrating a martech stack through the complete customer lifecycle of pre-awareness, awareness, education, consideration, evaluation, decision, and renewal stages
- Experience thriving and achieving within in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment, where you apply what you know and learn on the go and enjoy collaborating with your team and other stakeholders
Top candidates will also bring a combination of the following:
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong quantitative analytical ability and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with HTML
WHY WORK WITH US?
- A high-impact role within an emerging company with an excellent product – we are shaping the global human resource space using the latest available technology
- Opportunity for professional growth and advancement
- Work within a supportive, innovative, fast-paced environment where your voice will be heard, your opinions will matter and you’ll see the results of your contributions
- Earn a competitive salary, health benefits – starting day 1, 4 weeks’ vacation and other perks!
Apply immediately, as we will be interviewing soon!