Having recently secured 43 million in funding and named one of Canada’s Companies-to-Watch in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ Awards, we are becoming one of Canada’s fastest-growing start-ups and looking to expand our leadership team!
Certn is a fast growing global technology company that is looking to reinvent the way organizations build Trust in People with technology backed background checks.
We have roughly 130 team members and we’re proud of our revenue and customer growth. That said, we do not compromise on quality and will continue to grow and scale in a way that will make us the most trusted data solution for background checks and the best place to work.
If you are an experienced and professional leader with a client focus looking to join one of North America’s fastest growing tech companies – read on!
We are looking for a qualified Sr. Front-End React Developer to join our team. You will be helping maintain and expand on our web applications, building features, evolving practices and procedures, mentoring Jr’s, and be an essential part of the front end team.
- 3+ years experience developing production-quality applications
- 3+ years experience developing and releasing production React / Redux code
- Experience working on or building a large scale React application
- Strong CSS and styling skills
- Strong testing knowledge and experience, especially with React Testing Library/Jest
- Experience with TypeScript
- Deep knowledge of web technologies
- Understanding of responsive design and web standards
- An Interest in helping evolve our product and practices
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- A desire stay current with the latest front-end technologies and best practices
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Eagerness to be part of an amazing team, share knowledge, help with code review, mentor Jr’s
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with our front end tech: Ant Design (eventually Tailwind), Styled Components, React Testing Library, Jest, React Router, Lodash, React Intl, Node, html-pdf
- Experience with in house built component libraries
- Webpack / CRA
- Animation libraries (React-Spring, etc)
- Git experience
- UI/UX experience
Why work here?
- You can have an impact in a Canadian, growing company with a bright future
- Your experience and input are wanted to make us better as a whole
- Flexible work options
- Results-oriented team, excellent work culture, opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary, health benefits, 4 weeks vacation, etc.
Apply immediately. We’re looking forward to meeting you!