We started in 2016, quickly becoming one of Canada’s fastest-growing start-ups, and we are looking to expand our team!
** this position is fully remote ***
We are looking for a talented, driven developer that wants to make an impact on the world of big data and risk management. We pride ourselves on delivering an industry leading platform, built with technology we love and coworkers we like and respect. If you love working with the latest tech in a fast-paced startup environment, then we want to hear from you!
We are proud to have created the fastest and most comprehensive background screening solution on the planet. Utilizing hundreds of thousands of data sources, Certn has set a new standard for risk management tools for employers, property managers, and more.
Who you are:
We are looking for an experienced backend developer with proven API integrations experience to join our team as an Integrations Engineer. In this role, you’ll architect and develop a framework that supports integrations between Certn and dozens of the world’s leading HR and ATS platforms. These integrations are built with a focus on usability, scalability, and reliability, interfacing directly with our Python + Django backend.
What’s in it for you:
- Engage in technical discussion of new solutions and architectures.
- Encourage innovation and foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Ensure that technical decisions support our goals of quality, performance, scalability, reliability, availability, and security.
- Work with our operations team to improve the architecture while building and scaling services.
- Build new features with a focus on testability and extensibility.
What you bring to the table:
- You’re a professional with 3+ years of experience building amazing things that speak for themselves.
- 3+ years of experience working with web APIs.
- Experience working with REST and SOAP APIs.
- Experience working with Python and Django.
- An understanding of SQL and relational database design.
- Optional, but preferred understanding of asynchronous programming, Postgres, AWS, Jenkins, Django Rest Framework, Linux.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (collaborate, facilitate, and negotiate).
- Understanding of cloud platforms and experience deploying on AWS.
Why work with Certn?
- A comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary structure
- With impressive growth (50 hires in past 1 year), you will be part of the success story
- 4 weeks starting paid vacation
- Regular team building activities
- Unlimited growth potential
- Remote work
Please apply asap as we are interviewing immediately.