Rapidly growing Canadian Tech Company is seeking a Growth Hacker
What we are looking for:
Are you a seasoned Marketing Growth Hacker looking for an opportunity to take on new challenges and advance your career?
If you are an enthusiastic leader with the ability to balance big-picture thinking with deep-dive research and attention to detail, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Marketing Growth Hacker to join our marketing dream team and take on full responsibility for driving bottom-line growth by bringing challenging ideas and marketing campaigns that drive brand and business objectives.
We’re looking for someone that’s comfortable driving revenue through data. From Search and Display ads to content and earned media, we’re looking for someone who knows what it takes to acquire customers digitally.
We’re looking for a proven track record and results to back it up.
We’re excited to hear your story but fascinated by your data!
- Develop and execute profitable search and display ad campaigns
- Develop and implement front-end web code where appropriate to launch interactive tools and apps benefiting the marketing team’s goals
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition and conversion rate optimization
- Propose creative new projects that attract prospects and convert leads and testing new approaches to capturing existing demand
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
- Analyze, recommend and lead the implementation of improvement initiatives
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing
- Identify industry trends and insights
- Proven working experience in digital marketing for 4+ years
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Growth Hacker or similar position
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail
- Data-Driven: Your words are interesting but your data is fascinating
- Strong analytical skills with experience defining and monitoring progress towards data-driven goals
- Experience in marketing digital products (B2B and B2C)
- Strong communicator, collaborator, and listener, you will have to work with lots of different stakeholders and departments along with a marketing team of varying roles
- Solution-oriented, proactive, and comfortable wrangling ambiguity into clearly-defined paths forward
- Highly creative and experienced devising targeted digital campaigns that perform
- Ability to manage many projects of varied size across multiple lines of business
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot opportunities and execute without handholding