We started in 2016, quickly becoming one of Canada’s fastest-growing start-ups, and we are looking to expand our team right here!
*** this is a remote position ***
We are looking to build a special company where our culture and our people are our competitive advantage. We want to become a world-class organization that sets the bar for Working From Home and Working in a great culture. This opportunity is way beyond just ordinary Executive Administration stuff because our mission is to be the best Canadian company to work for, and hence you will not only be able to practice your craft but you will be able to help us build Canada’s next Narwhal. This is a dream job that goes way beyond the regular requirements for an Executive and Administration Coordinator.
We are proud to have created the fastest and most comprehensive background screening solution on the planet. Utilizing hundreds of thousands of data sources, Certn has set a new standard for risk management tools for employers, property managers, and more.
Who you are:
You are someone who loves organization, creating systems, and fast paced environments. You know the right processes create the right outcomes and take pride in making the world run smoothly.
Each day will be different, yet key responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership of Executive teams administration requirements
- Working closely with Managers across organization to assist and create systems of efficiency
- Assist Human Resources in operational activities
- Organize internal and external events for all areas of a growing business
What you bring to the table:
- Proven administrative and organizational skills that connect to position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Direct Executive support experience
- Exposure to working inside fast growing and / or technology companies
Why work with Certn?
- A comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary structure
- With impressive growth (40 hires in past 6 months), you will be part of the success story
- 4 weeks starting paid vacation
- Regular team building activities
- Unlimited growth potential
- Remote work
Please apply asap as we are interviewing immediately.