Having recently secured 43 million in funding and named one of Canada’s Companies-to-Watch in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ Awards, we are becoming one of Canada’s fastest-growing start-ups and looking to expand our leadership team!
Certn is a fast growing global technology company that is looking to reinvent the way organizations build Trust in People with technology and AI backed background checks.
We have roughly 105 team members and we’re proud of our revenue and customer growth. That said, we do not compromise on quality and will continue to grow and scale in a way that will make us the most trusted data solution for background checks and the best place to work.
*** This position is fully remote. ***
We, the mighty support team at Certn, are looking for an experienced Director of Support to help ensure our customers have the best possible experience. We are a team of scrappy, smart & cross functional problem solvers that play a key role in customer experience, product feedback & operational excellence.
Who you are:
You, the successful candidate, will bring a depth of knowledge in customer experience and leadership to guide us and advocate for us on our journey. You will work directly with the Executive team to create and execute on the strategic direction of the Customer Support Team.
You are a complex problem solver, an empathetic leader and strong communicator with a record of driving meaningful results through leading customer focused teams. You are a strategist & a doer who understands how to implement systems and processes that scale.
Your goals will be to:
- mature & scale the customer support organization while keeping it efficient.
- educate our customer base to effectively use our products and features.
- derive data driven product insights from customer feedback.
- lead all levels of the support department to execute on the team’s vision and goals.
- Own the strategy, execution, and the results of our customer support department.
- Define strategic plans for the growth and organization of the team.
- Establish performance metrics and enable team leaders to provide targeted feedback and training.
- Track and report on key performance metrics related to customer experience & retention.
- Manage hiring, training, retention and education of our customer support team.
- Develop a self-help driven support team that can efficiently handle an ever growing and engaged customer base.
- Empower the support team with tools and knowledge to perform their roles effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain close relationships with product managers & facilitate the manual fulfillment of our services when necessary.
- Work in partnership with the key stakeholders including the Marketing, Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams to improve the customer experience, retention and customer satisfaction.
- Develop, implement and improve on training, processes and reference material to ensure our support specialists have the tools they need to help our customers with efficient responses times and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Take a qualitative and quantitative approach of providing product feedback on an ongoing basis to ensure the product team has the right information to prioritize improvements.
- Experience leading and growing an omni-channel support team.
- Experience with international support and operations teams.
- Proven success in driving customer retention & loyalty in a similar role
- Analytical and ROI focused with the ability to manipulate data, build reports, and craft analyses to generate insights & recommendations.
- Working hands-on experience with product feedback, product education, and user experience
- Adept at working effectively in a fast-paced environment, independently and collaboratively as a team leader
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly present ideas, updates, and results to business partners on various levels
- Creative, innovative and motivated to design & build things where they do not already exist.
- Proven ability to lead and inspire a team.
- Growth mindset with an avid desire to continually learn and expand skill set.
- Exceptional organizational, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
WHY WORK HERE?
- A comprehensive benefits package that starts day one
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Wellness initiatives (flex summer Friday afternoons, wellness days)
- Fitness perk allowance
- Professional development allowance
- Regular team building activities
- Unlimited growth potential
- Get to work with awesome people
Apply immediately, as we will be interviewing shortly!