Rapidly growing Canadian Tech Company is seeking a Director of Marketing.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced marketer to help grow our digital footprint and expand globally. You, the successful candidate, will work directly with the founders and C-level team to create the strategic direction and execution of our marketing plan. You will bring a depth of knowledge in digital customer acquisition, media buying, branding and leadership. We want someone that has created meaningful results in a B2B and B2C software environment (or similar).
We’re looking for someone that’s autonomous, comfortable playing and coaching. This position requires you to get your hands dirty, setting up campaigns, building tracking and growing a team.
We’re looking for a proven track record and results to back it up.
We’re excited to hear your story but fascinated by your data! The ideal candidate will be obsessed with results (revenue) and optimizing campaigns.
- Own the marketing vision, plans, and budget
- Drive exponential growth in B2B, SMB and B2C products through digital channels
- Manage marketing ideas and initiatives from concept to execution to measurement, focusing on digital customer acquisition
- Lead and grow the marketing the team
- Tell the world about our lightning-fast, easy to use background checks and how we do it
- Help the team succeed and develop their strengths
- Collaborate cross-functionally to help support each department in achieving its goals (Sales, Customer Success, Support, HR etc.)
- Monitor progress and report on marketing performance
- Develop and manage agency providers, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers
- Proven working experience in digital marketing for 4+ years
- Data-Driven: Your words are interesting but your data is fascinating
- Strong analytical skills with experience defining and monitoring progress towards data-driven goals
- Experience in marketing digital products (B2B and B2C)
- Proven experience building and delivering successful external PR campaigns
- Strong communicator, collaborator, and listener, you will have to work with lots of different stakeholders and departments along with a marketing team of varying roles
- Solution-oriented, proactive, and comfortable wrangling ambiguity into clearly-defined paths forward
- Highly creative and experienced devising targeted digital campaigns that perform
- Ability to manage many projects of varied size across multiple lines of business
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot opportunities and execute without handholding