At Certn, we’ve created amazing technology that has revolutionized the background screening process. We provide our clients with a fast, simple solution to a currently over-complicated process. And they love it!
We aim to build an amazing internal team, as well as help our clients build theirs. We believe we when we bring our whole selves to work, we are happier, more confident, and more excited to do great things! And we invest in our team to make sure that you have right information, resources and tools to thrive in with us… after all, we help businesses thrive and grow, so we want you to as well!
We’ve had remarkable growth and are actively seeking a Customer Support Representative to support our increasing customer base in successfully accessing and navigating our SaaS system as they complete their background checks.
As a CSR, you love helping people, and know that every call, email and live chat with a customer is an opportunity to help someone through a struggle, providing them with empathy, clarity and knowledgeable support. You meet frustration with compassion and confidence, knowing that you’re going to be the one to set things right.
And your team? – They’re with you, and you’re with them! There will be great calls, and there will be some not-so-great ones… and you’re with them to offer and receive a “congratulations” on a job well done or some kind words of encouragement.
- Provide a positive customer support experience to our customers throughout the background check process
- By phone, email and live chat you’ll use sound judgment to resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determine the cause of the problem, select and explain the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment and follow up to ensure resolution
- Know our products inside and out in order to promptly and accurately answer questions and provide sound solutions to our clients
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Complete education, employment, and other verifications
- Help the technology development team with testing and making sure the system is working properly
- Answer calls and direct callers to the right person within Certn
- 1+ years’ experience as a CSR, or experience in customer service + technical abilities
- Experience maintaining a CRM system and creating IT tickets
- A naturally positive attitude with the ability to work calmly when customers are stressed or upset
- Ability to work independently, and a supportive and positive team member
- The ability to easily adapt to new information and systems
- Strong problem-solving skills
Why work here:
- Be part of a fast-paced, high growth tech company as we expand within and beyond Canada
- A fun, friendly and supportive work culture
- Opportunity for career growth
- A competitive salary, health benefits, 4 weeks vacation and other perks!
Apply immediately, as we will be interviewing shortly!