Having recently secured 43 million in funding and named one of Canada’s Companies-to-Watch in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ Awards, we are becoming one of Canada’s fastest-growing start-ups and looking to expand our team!
*** This position is fully remote ***
We are looking for a new team member who wants to make an impact. We pride ourselves on delivering an industry leading platform. If you are interested in working with the latest tech in a fast-paced start-up environment, then we want to hear from you!
We are proud to have created the fastest and most comprehensive background screening solution on the planet. Utilizing hundreds of thousands of data sources, Certn has set a new standard for risk management tools for employers, property managers, and more.
We are actively seeking a Customer Support Representative to support our increasing customer base in successfully accessing and navigating our SaaS system as they complete their background checks.
You love helping people, and know that every call, email and live chat with a customer is an opportunity to help someone through a struggle, providing them with empathy, clarity and knowledgeable support. You meet frustration with compassion and confidence, knowing that you’re going to be the one to set things right.
And your team? – They’re with you, and you’re with them! There will be great calls, and there will be some not-so-great ones… and you’re with them to offer and receive a “congratulations” on a job well done or some kind words of encouragement.
- Provide a positive customer support experience to our customers throughout the background check process
- By phone, email and live chat you’ll use sound judgement to resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determine the cause of the problem, select and explain the best solution to solve the problem, expedite correction or adjustment and follow up to ensure resolution
- Know our products inside and out in order to promptly and accurately answer questions and provide sound solutions to our clients
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Complete education, employment, and other verifications
- Help the technology development team with testing and making sure the system is working properly
- Answer calls and direct callers to the right person within Certn
- 1+ years’ experience as a CSR, or experience in customer service + technical abilities
- Background screening industry experience is advantageous
- Experience maintaining a CRM system and creating IT tickets
- A naturally positive attitude with the ability to work calmly when customers are stressed or upset
- Ability to work independently, and a supportive and positive team member
- The ability to easily adapt to new information and systems
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient typing skills
WHY WORK HERE?
- Be part of a fast-paced, high growth tech company as we expand within and beyond Canada
- A fun, friendly and supportive work culture
- Opportunity for career growth
- A competitive salary, health benefits, 4 weeks vacation and other perks!
Apply immediately, as we will be interviewing shortly!