Rapidly growing Canadian Tech Company is seeking a Customer Support Representative
The Customer Support Representative / Verifications specialist role challenges and supports you so that you can help empower applicants around the world. You will be through live chats, phone calls, and emails. This role allows you to join a growing tech company while getting all of the benefits of one of working from home. We’ve invested in our team, so you have the personal connections and tools to thrive in your role here. After all, we help businesses thrive and grow, so we want you too as well!
As a Customer Support rep your primary responsibility will be to support our clients and applicants as they go through the background check process and to verify education, employment and credentials. This process requires someone who is confident calling and emailing human resources departments and candidates. You will also manage customer queries and attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. You will also be in charge of verifying employment, and other customer-facing tasks. You’ll own the relationships with our clients’ employees and tenants. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer Support Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Completing education, employment and other verifications
- Communicating with customers through various channels including:
- Phone, email, chat (live website chat)
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Helping the development team with testing and making sure the system is working properly.
- Answering calls and directing callers to the right person within Certn
- Helping to create a well thought out customer support process
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Fluent/Bi-lingual in English and French
- Experience working with customer support.
- Ability to work Standard North American Hours
This position is a work from home opportunity, although you’re more than welcome to work in our Victoria head office!