Rapidly growing Canadian Tech Company is seeking a Bi-Lingual Customer Support Guru –Apply now
The Customer Support Guru role challenges and supports you so that you can help empower applicants around the world. You will be supporting in both English and French through live chats, phone calls, and emails. Working from our downtown Victoria office allows you to join a growing tech company while getting all of the benefits of one of the greatest cities in Canada. We’ve invested in our team, so you have the personal connections and tools to thrive in your role here. After all, we help businesses thrive and grow, so we want you too as well!
As Customer Support Guru your primary responsibility will be to verify the education and employment of our clients’ potential employees. This process requires someone who is confident calling and emailing human resources departments and payroll administrators. You will also manage customer queries and attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. You will also be in charge of verifying employment, and other customer-facing tasks. You’ll own the relationships with our clients’ employees and tenants. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer Support Guru Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels including:
- Phone, email, chat (live website chat)
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Completing education, employment and other verifications
- Helping the development team with testing and making sure the system is working properly.
- Answering calls and directing callers to the right person within Certn
- Helping to create a well thought out customer support process
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Fluent/Bi-lingual in English and French
- Experience working with customer support.
- Ability to work Eastern Standard Time hours [9am – 5pm EST]
Certn is a platform used to predict the future behaviors of people, completely changing the way applicant screening is done. Historically, lenders, employers and property managers have relied solely on credit reports or Google searches, turning away great clients and wasting precious time as a result. Certn leverages available data or artificial intelligence (Al) to effectively predict behavioral outcomes, successfully determining an individual’s credibility by evaluating several dimensions of character over millions of data points. Since its inception in 2016, the company has quickly become one of Canada’s fastest growing background check companies. For more information, visit https://certn.co/.