As a Customer Success Manager, your primary responsibility will be developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. You are an advocate for our clients. You will be managing customer queries and attract potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services. You will work closely with customers to ensure that they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. To do well in this role you will need to be pro-active, personable, understanding and organized.
Customer Success Responsibilities:
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Communicating with customers through various channels including:
◦ Phone, email, chat (live website chat).
• Knowing our products inside and out so that you are able to answer questions.
• Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint or suggestion; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
• Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
• Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
• Hold product demonstrations for customers.
• Improve on-boarding processes.
• Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
• Mediate between clients and the organization.
• Minimize customer churn.
- Helping the development team with testing.
- Aid in product design and product development.
• High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
• Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
• Comfortable using computers.
• Fluent/Bi-lingual in English and French (Optional).
• Experience working with customer support or success.