Rapidly growing Canadian Tech Company is seeking a Part-Time Content and Social Media Specialist
Content and Social Media Specialist
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
- An in-house reporter, you are adept at identifying and telling stories and use your stellar writing skills to draft content that can be leveraged for use in all channels including: collateral materials, social media, video, speaking points, speeches, websites, etc.
- A systems thinker, you see the big picture and work with your colleagues and business units to develop an editorial calendar for content development and execution across online and offline channels.
Media Strategy and Execution
- Manage the maintenance of our social media accounts, including sourcing of news items, development and distribution of content, channel engagement, growth and oversight.
- Develop a social media strategy; staying attuned to trends and innovations, new platforms and channels to constantly evolve, check and adjust strategy.
- Analyzing and reviewing social media channels and developing content that is optimized for engagement, reach and conversion;
- Driving social content planning, scheduling, and posting on channels (including Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram);
- Reporting against KPIs on a weekly basis; helping prepare data for monthly and quarterly business reports; tracking channel success against department KPIs, providing rationale and recommendations as needed.
- Support the Senior Executives and Marketing Managers, Communications to coordinate media responses and/or reporting.
Skills, Knowledge and Required Competencies
- Demonstrated track record and deep understanding of the social media ecosystem, content planning, and execution
- Experience in copywriting and producing content for social, print, digital, social, web, video and other media, and comfort in creating for those platforms.
- A love for digital innovation and a finger on the pulse of digital trends
- Knowledge of channel analytics and reporting experience
- A self-starter with excellent judgement, influence, leadership and integrity.
- Strong and proven project management skills.
Would be an Asset
- Experience within the background checking industry
- Familiarity with Hubspot
Would be an Asset
- Regular team building activities.
- Unlimited growth potential.
- Option to work remotely
We are looking for someone who is keen to learn, is driven in the workplace and is looking to grow in this industry. If you are interested in this position please apply below.