Certn is a platform that is changing the way we characterize and evaluate people. We are always on the search for others who aspire to immerse themselves in artificial intelligence and machine learning to influence the world of financial inclusion and risk.
With offices in both Victoria and Toronto, we are one of Canada’s fastest growing technology companies having won Top Regional Startup in British Columbia by New Ventures BC, and nominated for Best Innovation at Small Business BC. We pride ourselves on our dynamic work environment with an energizing team culture.
Our goal is to be considered leaders of front-end engineering and a model to others. We are prepared to invest our resources to ensuring all the necessary tools are at your disposal. If you enjoy pushing the envelope and challenging yourself to be the best, we want you on our team!
What You’ll Be Working On
- Working with designers to produce both beautiful and scalable user interfaces using the latest web technologies.
- Engage in technical discussion of new solutions and architectures.
- Encourage innovation and foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Ensure that technical decisions support our goals of quality, performance, scalability, reliability, availability, and security.
- Work with our operations team to improve the architecture while building and scaling front-end services.
- Build new features with a focus on testability and extensibility.
- Advocate for modern development practices and tools.
Skills & Qualifications
- You’re an experienced professional with 5+ years of experience building amazing things that speak for themselves.
- Significant experience being a React Developer within a team.
- Strong debugging abilities across all major browsers.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (collaborate, facilitate, and negotiate).
- Understanding cloud platforms and experience deploying on AWS.
How to Put Your Best Foot Forward
Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org (where applicable):
- GitHub username
- Link to portfolio or body of work
- Link to personal website