React & Redux Developer
Certn is a platform that is changing the way we characterize and evaluate people. We are always on the search for others who aspire to immerse themselves in artificial intelligence and machine learning to influence the world of financial inclusion and risk. With offices in both Victoria and Toronto, we are one of Canada’s fastest growing technology companies having won Top Regional Startup in British Columbia by New Ventures BC, and nominated for Best Innovation at Small Business BC. We pride ourselves on our dynamic work environment with an energizing team culture. We are prepared to invest our resources to ensuring all the necessary tools are at your disposal. If you enjoy pushing the envelope and challenging yourself to be the best, we want you on our team.
Reasons to Apply
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Your own set of wheels (yes, every employee gets a brand new bike!)
- 4 weeks starting paid vacation
- Free YMCA membership
- Regular team building activities
- Annual team trips (optional)
- Unlimited growth potential
What You’ll Be Working On
- Working with designers to produce both beautiful and scalable user interfaces using the latest web technologies.
- Engage in technical discussion of new solutions and architectures.
- Encourage innovation and foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Ensure that technical decisions support our goals of quality, performance, scalability, reliability, availability, and security.
- Work with our operations team to improve the architecture while building and scaling front-end services.
- Build new features with a focus on testability and extensibility.
- Advocate for modern development practices and tools.
Skills & Qualifications
- You’re an experienced professional with 5+ years of experience building amazing things that speak for themselves.
- Significant experience being a React Developer within a team.
- Strong debugging abilities across all major browsers.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (collaborate, facilitate, and negotiate).
- Understanding cloud platforms and experience deploying on AWS.