Discover Certn’s AI-driven evolution in background screening. Learn more & register interest →

Website Components

GettyImages 640006562.jpg

HERO SECTION

Hero text

Hero text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Company logo Company logo Company logo Company logo Company logo
Company logo Company logo Company logo Company logo Company logo Company logo Company logo Company logo Company logo Company logo
Company logo Company logo Company logo Company logo Company logo Company logo Company logo Company logo Company logo Company logo

A simple Container.

This is a regular container to host some headings and introductory paragraphs.

Image + text columns:

Simple Two-Tile

Text on the left, image on the right, or vice versa. Each occupies 50% of the width.

  • Use this component to show a unique selling point.
  • Use this component to show some product images.
  • Use this component in the end with call-to-action buttons.
Mobile Candidate

An Advanced Two-Tile has more layout options.

Here one column is 25% width and the other 75%, good for video display.

Call-to-action band.

Two-tile with a grid design

Text

5 auto

Text

6 soc

Text

7

Text

8

Text

5 auto

Text

6 soc

Text

7

Text

8

Text

Two-tile with a FAQ

Please contact Gavin Ouyang or Promise Xu for helps.

Yes, you just gonna have to come up with another answer for it.

Case Studies:

Customer Stories

Clearing Drivers Faster at Nearly Half the Cost

Trucking

Customer Stories

Helping Fantuan Serve Millions with Trusted Contractors

Fantuan

Customer Stories

Automating Screening to Speed up Hiring

Pacific western

Testimonials:

We need drivers to get their police clearance checks, and it’s difficult to have to go to a police station to get it done. We’ve enjoyed using Certn because these checks can now be done quickly without needing to leave the house.
Raminder Singh CEO Aagum Trucking Experts
Not only is the platform easy to use for all audiences, but the internal support system is beyond what we could have imagined.
Suzy Ko Talent Acquisition Leader ATB Financial
When you recruit contractors internationally, it can be impossible to find a service that helps with document verification and background checks, no matter what country we are working with. Certn fit the bill perfectly, and within budget.
Chief Business Officer Capterra Reviewer 
Certn made it easy to navigate through the different sections of the screening process. I have used other screening platforms and found they can be difficult and confusing. Certn was simple and easy to use and took half the time of any other software I have ever used.
Chief Business Officer Capterra Reviewer 
Not only is the platform easy to use for all audiences, but the internal support system is beyond what we could have imagined.
Katie Testimonial
Katie Kulp VP, US Operations & Compliance Certn

Tab 1 – left

Advanced Tab

Tab 1 – right

Advanced Tab

Tab 2 – left

Advanced Tab

Tab 2 – right

Advanced Tab

Blog

Package pricing cards:

Ready to experience the easiest background checks?