Having recently secured 43 million in funding and named one of Canada’s Companies-to-Watch in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ Awards, we are becoming one of Canada’s fastest-growing start-ups and looking to expand our team! *** this position is located in Victoria, BC *** We are proud to have created the fastest and most comprehensive background screening solution on the planet. Utilizing hundreds of thousands of data sources, Certn has set a new standard for risk management tools for employers, property managers, and more.Who you are: We’re looking for more than just administrative support. We’re looking for someone who will be the extension to our executive team. We’re also looking for someone excited to create a workspace where our talented team will thrive.
To be successful in this role the person would have to be hyper organized, be a master multitasker, and have a fine attention to detail. This Certonian will need to be able to maintain, organize and juggle priorities in a fast moving environment. The job will be challenging, but also rewarding.
Tasks will vary from day-to-day, but could include any or all of the following:
- Planning and organizing exec meetings and daily agendas.
- Opening the office each morning.
- Receive and send out mail.
- Coordinate equipment shipment for our employees that are working from home.
- No one loves our team more than you. You’re responsible for making sure they have everything they need from the right software, to the right keyboard, to making sure everyone gets paid on time.
- Pro-actively improve our internal technology and communication tools.
- Ensuring the office is clean and organized on a daily basis.
- You’ll be responsible for organizing any new spaces in the office and crafting a return to work plan once pandemic restrictions are lifted.
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant and/or office manager (or equivalent).
- Experience in a tech environment is preferred.
- Familiarity with Google Aps and Slack.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to give time back to those you are supporting.
What you’ll love about working at Certn
- Room to advance as part of a rapidly growing team.
- Amazing team to come to work every day. We pride ourselves on having the best culture!
- Competitive pay, benefits and perks await.
Please apply asap as soon as possible as we are interviewing immediately.